Professional ServicesLincoln IT puts Professional Services at the forefront of our offerings to small, medium and large enterprises. We give you true peace of mind with support teams that provide rapid-response coverage and accountability around the clock. Our service plans are broadly flexible to suit your needs and budget.
Whether a power user has lost important data in a corrupt spreadsheet, or your entire e-mail system is malfunctioning, Lincoln IT is ready to respond. From break/fix hardware remediation to troubleshooting of complex client/server software issues, Lincoln IT’s services team can help to resolve even the most daunting technical problems.
- Deployment services: That reduces and even eliminate risk in IT installation and integration.
- Availability services: To help you proactively reduce downtime and meet service-levels in mission critical environments.
- Performance services: Providing objective technical assistance to help you make the most of your IT investments.
- Innovative support management services: Lincoln IT Integrated Support to complement your internal capabilities with proven multi-vendor expertise.
- 24×7 or as-needed support options.
Technical Troubleshooting and Remediation ServicesLincoln IT provides a variety of on-demand technical support services to small, medium and large enterprises. From break/fix hardware remediation to the troubleshooting of complex client/server software issues, our professional teams can help to resolve even the most daunting technical problems.
Key components of our on-demand support offerings include:
- Service Call Center and 24-hour Support Hotline: Lincoln IT has a dedicated team of call center professionals that can effectively triage support calls, coordinate troubleshooting efforts and assign appropriate engineering resources to resolve your technical issues. For our Support Service Contract clients we provide a 24-hour support hotline to handle mission-critical network and server support calls.
- Professional Services and Engineering: Lincoln IT retains qualified, highly-certified and, in real world terms, proficient engineers, available throughout New York, New Jersey & Connecticut as well as other parts of the United States, who are knowledgeable in one or more specific technology disciplines. For contract clients, Lincoln IT provides a dedicated engineering team, including a technical lead and one or more system engineers with specific expertise in relevant technologies. Contract services can dramatically reduce support costs.
Technical Escalation and CoordinationFor complex or prolonged technical issues, Lincoln IT will assign a single point of contact to your organization. This technical escalation coordinator will coordinate communications to your executives, Lincoln IT management and multiple IT vendors and provide periodic status updates and reports to all of your designated contacts.
Flexible Support OptionsIn addition to billing for personnel on a time-and-materials basis, we offer pre-paid service blocks and customizable technical support contracts. Our professional services team collaborates with you to develop a personalized support contract for your specific business requirements.
Lincoln IT’s on-demand support contracts comprise a number of options, including:
- Spare parts depot: With hardware spares for servers, printers, network equipment, and more.
- Short term loaner hardware: While you await permanent replacement parts.
- Various onsite and remote response time guarantees: E.g. four-hour, same business day, next business day, weekend/evening/holiday.
- Access to a toll-free 24-hour technical support hotline.